Temporary Residence

Mundo360 Immigration Consultancy has years of experience in helping foreign nationals to obtain temporary residence in Canada. Our most popular temporary residence services include:

  • Study Permit
  • Post Graduate Work Permit
  • Work Permit
  • Visitor Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization
  • Super Visa for Parents of Canadian citizens and PRs

What is Temporary Residence in Canada?

Temporary residence is a legal status of foreigners in Canada that allows residing in the country on a temporary basis, depending on the circumstances of your application.

Study Permit

In order to study in Canada, you will need a Study Permit, a document that allows you to attend your education institution. If you are an international student, this document is mandatory before attending classes or working in Canada.

A study permit will only be issued if you have been accepted at a Canadian school. With an acceptance letter from the school, we can apply for a study permit for you. It is important that you do not begin your studies until you have received this document.

In order to obtain a Study Permit, you must present the following documents:

  • Offer of admission from an eligible Canadian university
  • Valid passport or travel document
  • Proof of sufficient funds to cover tuition and living costs for yourself and any accompanying dependents (if applicable)

Post Graduate Work Permit

Post Graduate Work Permit allows international students to have official work authorization in Canada after graduating from their study program. Similar to a study permit, PGWP requires that you have already completed your academic program. The duration of the PGWP is the same as your study length and can be issued for up to three years. PGWP helps international students to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

Work Permit

Work permits are issued through the Canadian Immigration authorities for eligible temporary foreign workers. The Work Permit will allow you to be employed by the company offering you the job, for as long as it is valid.

You must first find an employer or other Canadian organization that wants to hire you and then apply for a work permit. An employer can guide you through this process. However, there are different types of work permits that may be issued depending on your eligibility.

Visitor Visa and ETA

You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. A Canadian visa is issued only after the immigration authorities have determined that you meet all of the requirements for entering Canada as a temporary resident. If you do not apply for an eTA, your chances of being allowed

Supervisa for Parents of Canadian citizens and PRs

Supervisa for Parents of Canadian citizens and PRs allows the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to come to Canada as long-term visitors. This visa is valid for 10 years, and for each visit, you may stay for up to two years. It is a great alternative for those who cannot sponsor their parents.

Mundo360 Immigration Consultancy offers complete assistance in obtaining your Study Permit, Post Graduate Work Permit, Work Permit, Visitor Visa and ETA. We can help you to find the best job opportunities in Canada.

We also offer complete immigration services if you are interested in obtaining Canadian permanent residency.

For more information about our immigration services or any questions about your specific circumstances contact us today!

Contact Us By Email

Send us a message

Please tell us what help do you need?

Latest News

IRCC implemented the new PGWP measures

IRCC implemented the new PGWP measures

As of February 15, 2024, the Government of Canada implemented changes to the post-graduation work permit program (PGWP). From this date forward, students who have completed a master’s degree program, even under two years, can qualify for a 3-year PGWP, provided they...

Meeting the minimum language requirement does not guarantee a visa approval

Immigrant wages increase due to the high level of labour shortages

Canadian employers struggling to find highly skilled employees raise wages for economic immigrants to tackle the labour shortages. The Statistics Canada report, Longitudinal Immigration Database: Immigrants’ Income Trajectories During The Initial Years Since...

Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory

Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory

On January 18, 2022, Alberta published the update of the inventory of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). There were around 450 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 775 Expressions of Interest in the Alberta Express Entry pool. In addition, on January...

Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory

Ottawa updated name instructions for Global Case Management System.

On January 10, 2022, the Government of Canada updated the naming instructions for Global Case Management System (GCMS). The guideline advises that clients, who have an uncommon name field in the visual inspection zone (VIZ) of their travel document and want to include...